In case Trainerkart reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 95% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule. 5% will be deducted as administrative charges.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be int
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 15 days or more, No charged.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 15 to 7 days, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed to the delegate. However the delegate can send a replacement instead.
100% Pass – Money Back Guarantee Terms
- Attend the 4-day course and take the exam on the 5th day or if you prefer take the exam within 4 weeks of the class. You will need to pre-register with PMI to be scheduled for the exam. The exam is administered at Prometric Testing Centers.
- If you don’t pass the first time after attending our course, attend a 4-Day PMP exam prep public course again for free. You will receive full access to all course materials and exam simulator(s). Your PMP-certified adviser will continue to provide free, professional guidance and support.
- If you don’t pass after your third attempt, we will refund the entire amount you paid less any test or membership fees we paid.
- 100% Pass – Money Back Guarantee applies to Corporate and Executive tuition packages for the 4-Day PMP Exam Prep class only. Space availability restrictions do apply for class retakes. Please contact us soon enough to ensure availability.
- You MUST take your first exam within 4 weeks of class completion and all exam retakes MUST be taken within 12 weeks of the originally scheduled class completion. All class retakes MUST be taken within 12 weeks of the originally scheduled class completion. There are no exceptions.
- Attend all class days, complete all class assignments, and complete all mock exams provided to you and at least score 80% in the last 2 mock exams.
- Please allow 30 days for all refunds.
- To help you complete all eligibility requirements, Trainerkart’s PMP-certified Academic Advisers assist in completing your application to the Project Management Institute at no charge. Please be aware that the Project Management Institute audits a small percentage of applications, so do leave enough time to submit.
- Please submit a copy of all PMP test scores for class re-takes and/or tuition refunds.
- We have a 99% success rate. This rate indicates that 1% of all classroom participants have needed to take full advantage of our tuition back guarantee.
- All course payments are due either prior to the start (Public Batches) or within 30 days of course completion (Corporate Batches).
- Sometimes due to bad weather, technical issues, instructor illness, etc, we must postpone a class. If so, we will enroll you in a future class at no charge. If a refund is requested, we refund no more than the tuition paid by the participant. We do not reimburse any additional student expenses.
- If you fail to notify us of your absence prior to the start of class, you forfeit your tuition paid.
- We reserve the right to deny classroom participation to disruptive students.
- All Texas residents should be sponsored by an employer